Tuesday, August 25, 2009

A Crazy Week

It seems that everything is coming down on this one week. Between our regional Central States Fair that I have duties at, ultrasounding more of our cows, and a regional energy meeting that I ahve been asked to speak at, the blog is going to suffer.

Today I am going to be sitting on a panel representing ag's interests in climate change and energy legislation. It is sure to be fun and I am excited that they agreed to include ag on the panel. Originally that wasn't going to happen. The panel is also going to include someone from Al Gore's group Repower America. It will certainly be interesting. To see more about the meeting today click here.

So in the meantime, be patient with the blog and I will hopefully catch up later today or tomorrow.

No comments: